We’ve all heard the saying that life is a journey, not a destination. But for many people, the journey can be very challenging and difficult. We’ve all heard that help is available, but finding the right person can be as challenging and difficult as the journey.
Bluestone Psychological Services was created to address both of these struggles by streamlining your search for an experienced person to help you with your unique concerns.
With the power of ONE you can begin your search and journey.
- ONE web site gives you information about multiple, independent providers.
- With ONE phone number or email address you can begin the conversation to see if one of us is a good fit for you.
- In ONE location, you can receive counseling for yourself, your relationship, your child, or your family and you can have mental health medications evaluated and managed.
We work with children, teens and adults to help them overcome life’s challenges and difficulties.
Whether you’re struggling with depression, anxiety, stress or trauma, or you’re looking for solutions to improve your marriage or family life, we are highly skilled, compassionate therapists who will provide the personalized therapy you need to move toward a more fulfilling and meaningful life.
Our desire to make your experience of counseling with your provider at our offices as easy as possible doesn’t end with your first appointment.
- Our administrative assistants answer our phones during office hours, which are 6 days a week!
- We’ll call to verify your benefits and help you know what your costs will be.
- We offer Online Scheduling and Confidential Emailing so you can manage your appointments and communicate with your provider at a time that works for you.
- One payment to cover multiple services – no more making several payments for different providers.
- If you are paying privately for your care or using your out-of-network benefits, we will create the paperwork you need for reimbursement and your tax deduction.
- We accept cash, checks, credit cards, and HSA cards.
Bluestone’s Values: The Three Hs: Honesty, Honor and Hope
We will tell you what our professional training inform us is important for you to hear, even if it isn’t what you want to hear.
We know our skills and strengths and we don’t pretend to be something we are not. We will tell you if we are not the best place to meet your needs and we will make every effort to assist you in finding the help you are looking for. We are invested in your getting the help you are looking for, not that you get help from us.
We believe that every human being is going through life with a desire to be happy and that a happy life can be defined or lived out in any myriad of ways. No matter who you are, what you’ve been through, questions you have, or where you come from, you will be treated with dignity and respect by everyone at Bluestone.
To the question we are often asked, “Can this ever get better?” we all answer a resounding, “YES!” Everyone who works at Bluestone believes that a person’s life can be improved, and we believe it can begin with how you are treated and cared for at Bluestone.
Each of us deeply believes that people and lives can “get better.” When partnered with a caring and skilled clinician who can balance support with the challenge to move toward change, a motivated person can overcome their struggles and create a meaningful and fulfilling life. We know that with commitment to any changes made, your life can be different.